Join hosts Marvin Schneider and world renowned energy healer, Jen Ward in this insightful episode of the Daily Rejuvenation series on Jenuine Healing Down Under. Dive deep into the interconnectedness of all beings and the unseen influences on your health and well-being.
As the discussion uncovers the shadowy world of modern-day slave trades, Jen elaborates on how everyone, consciously or not, is affected by the world’s suffering. Highlighting past life influences and our collective responsibility, they introduce energy healing techniques to dissipate the psychic energy supporting such practices.
Whether you’re new to the concept or familiar with energy work, this episode encourages listeners to understand and heal the subtle ties that bind us all. Tune in to episode #14, “Stop the Modern Slave Trade,” and embark on a transformative journey towards collective healing.
- Greetings and acknowledgment to returning listeners.
- An emphasis on the importance of listener feedback and engagement.
- Discussion on the value and purpose of the daily rejuvenations series.
- Understanding and defining the concept of modern slave trade.
- Exploitation and suffering of certain demographics for the benefit of others.
- Issues covered: sexual trafficking, child abuse, unethical work practices, sweatshops.
- The broader perspective of Jenuine Healing.
- Connection of global suffering to personal health issues.
- Highlighting how everything in the universe is energy, and how we are all interconnected.
- Personal anecdotes from Jen Ward on feeling the pain and suffering of others.
- Discussion on how people unknowingly connect to world suffering, causing them unexpected pain or emotions.
Healing Taps Session:
- Explanation of the tapping procedure.
- Series of “taps” statements focused on dispelling the psychic energy, conditions, mentality, and effects of slave trade.
- The goal is to dissipate the energy behind these negative practices and offer relief to listeners.
- Reflection on the heaviness of the topic.
- The concept of past lives and how individuals might have been associated with slave trade, either as victims or perpetrators.
- The idea of exoneration and freeing the soul from burdens of past actions.
- Closing thoughts on the importance of healing not just for oneself, but for others and the world at large.
Call to Action:
- Encouragement to practice the taps daily.
- Inviting feedback and listener experiences.